Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- If possible, talk to team members before the event to determine a team name
- Once logged into the Zoom meeting, rename yourself as: Team Name / Your Name
- If you need to join a team, message RL Staff once you are logged in.
- If you are not participating on a team, but are instead a spectator, rename yourself as Viewer / Name
- Using pen & paper at your location to answer the questions as they are given.
- You will consult with your full team in breakout sessions and submit your final answers.
- Choose ONE team member to submit your answers.
- The first submission from each team will be used for scoring, so make sure to coordinate with your team!
Round Submission Sheets
This is a public event--all Library policies must be followed or you will be removed the program.
Your mic will be muted; please use the chat function to ask questions.