Open to students in grades 6-12, the Teen Advisory Group's mission is to promote and grow library services for teens in the Ridgefield community.
What's your commitment:
- Once monthly TAG meetings at the library
- 15 hours of volunteer service to the library
What Do You Get Out of It?
- Fulfill community service requirements
- Have a say in the materials & programs for teens at the Ridgefield Library
- Be creative and expressive through a variety of activities
- Get personal satisfaction in serving your community and other teens
- Add an impressive role to your college or job application
- Make new friends!
- Be sure to fill out an interest form.
- contact Meg Klein, Teen Librarian with any questions
- (203) 438-2282 ext. 11004